Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Habib Umar Al-Hafidz lecture on bringing up children in current times.

A'kum wr wb,

Alhamdulillah, Allah has allowed me and my entire family to attend a lecture by the eminent Al-Allamah Habib Umar Al Hafidz at Masjid Alkaff Kampung Melayu. Due to family and work commitment I missed the Haul conducted at Shah Alam earlier last Saturday. Without further ado I will touch one the five main points that he emphasized. He gave plenty of examples that is quite hard for me to remember in detail. The five points are:

1. Guard the sense of hearing
2. Guard the sense of seeing
3. Guard the child against bad company
4. Encourage the child to work hard in seeking knowledge
5. Get the child to be close / sitting down among the Ulama

InsyaAllah, I will post the video later.

Wassalam

No comments: