Tuesday, June 29, 2010

By Mid Year 2010

I'm a father of 3 children.
Waliyullah Habib Ali Bin Habib Jaafa Al-Idrus has returned to Allah swt.
One of my favourite Aunties in Malaysia, Mak Dah has returned to Allah swt.
Abuya or Ustadz Ash'ari of the Al-Arqam movement returned to Allah swt.
I will try to delay for the next cupping/bekam session with Kiai Asmawi.
Visited Habib Ali's and Habib Ahmad Semaits graves/maqams at Batu Pahat.
Discovered Banafee Village in Johore and sampled the food there.
Discovered location of Masjid Wadi Hassan and Kampung Wadi Hassan.
Purchased the EF 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6L IS USM lens that cost $2513.
Discovered many uncommon bird species in Pasir Ris Park.
Initiated a young photographer.
Won the NYP-MicroSoft Photo360 Competition, My Heartland! My Home! Category.
Decided to take up Birding seriously as a hobby.

Signing out... Wassalam

No comments: