Thursday, October 9, 2008

On this Hari Raya season...

1. I come across people who openly declare they are tired of Hari Raya and prefer just to stay at home.

2. My home is finally alight with the blinking lights (7 to 10pm only).

3. My bedroom is free of dust mites, bed bugs and their waste products. For a terrible fee of course...

4. I wish i can replace all my light bulbs in the house with candles. They are definirely cheaper.

5. I still see some Malays wearing baju kurung with golden hair and tatooes on their skin.

6. I hit a good record of 8 houses/day despite having two small kids.

7. I ate a maximum of 10 meals/day.

8. I miss getting monetary rewards. Though I still feel good giving them.

9. My son Mukhtaar gets a bag full of die-cast metal cars (almost 2 kg worth).

10. My wife got a blue chair. "Now its complete!"... she says.

11. My wife didnt get what she dont need and what she dont want for her birthday.

12. I crave for salad on the second day of Hari Raya.

13. I enjoyed using a DSLR, even if its not mine...

14. Zainah and Mukhtaar gets sick with runny nose and cough.

15. I missed Ust Salleh and the late Ust Syed Ahmad Semait.

16. I signed up a flickr account.

17. I went to peoples houses with my portable hard disk containing digital hari raya pictures.

18. I lost interest in Malaysian politics.

19. I look for a Kaki to share my newly found photography passion.

20. I wish I can bring air-con with me wherever i go...

21. Enough! Go back to work!!!

No comments: